I found a videoclip of a hood star alarm in youtube. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nnbru-zpM8

What do you think about it?

mike
Timo T.
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Timo T. »

Haha, that's awesome. You don't think about the star when it stands on the hood, but when it's gone it's a total nightmare :x The car won't go straight at all and parking the car is very difficult.

This alarm-gadget is very cheap on ebay, but it's only a star alarm. I think that it should be part of the full alarm system, so when you activate the alarm also the star is guarded. Now it seems quite a dull thing to first lock the car with a remote and then set the star alarm on with another remote.

But the idea itself is good. Hmm should I buy or should I not :lol:
Nichts auf dieser Welt ist für die Ewigkeit bestimmt, erst recht keine Autos. Aber manche leben länger. Und fahren weiter.
W218 CLS 350CDI 2011
W460 300GD 1981
nj^
Mersumies
Mersumies

Viesti Kirjoittaja nj^ »

doesn't seem to be all that complicated, maybe you can integrate it with our existing alarm system? dunno..

But that seems to be one nice gadget, maybe ill buy this.. But before i have to buy new star, some idiot stole my last one :(

edit: eh, what was i thinking, ofcourse that system has a modified start and its included to the package :oops:
W211

Vanhat:
W124 300DT -92, W201 2.5DT -89/90, W123 280 -84
carlssonmike
Uusi tuttavuus
Uusi tuttavuus

Viesti Kirjoittaja carlssonmike »

Timo T. kirjoitti:This alarm-gadget is very cheap on ebay, but it's only a star alarm. I think that it should be part of the full alarm system, so when you activate the alarm also the star is guarded.
It is a full alarm system. It has a sensitive shock sensor and a voltage controller. It's written in the description. ;)
Vastaa Viestiin