W211 audio vanha cc20 muutos comand NTG 2,5

Kaikki autostereoihin ja oheislaitteisiin liittyvä keskustelu.
Vastaa Viestiin
panorama
Vakiokalustoa
Vakiokalustoa

W211 audio vanha cc20 muutos comand NTG 2,5

Viesti Kirjoittaja panorama »

Tällaista, kommenttaja otetaan vastaan. Eli vaihdoin vanhan soittimen uuteen comand 2,5 ntg, lisälaitteineen.

Originally Posted by panorama View Post
Hello!
I am from Finland, and I think that I'm the only one, who has here done the retrofit from audio 20 cc to NTG 2,5. I did the swap 11 month's ago. I'ts been hard to get any information or knowledge in this land.
Yesterday, when I found this forum and thread, I think and hope that I can get some help.

This is what I have done:

My car is a W211 220 cdi, made 07/2002, original with Audio 20 cc. I have retrofitted it with a NTG 2,5 6-dvd changer. I tooked the AGW from the trunk and bought wireness from kabeldavinko, with GPS antenna and Bluetooth.

I also bought a analog-digital TV tuner ( A 221 870 60 89 ), and installed a Tv in motion adapter to head unit.

The radio, Bt-telephone and DVD-player is working very well, also in motion. They can even been opereted from the steering wheel buttons.

But, there are problems: No TV, bad NAVI

1. My car does not understand that it now has the NTG. The TV tuner does not work and I can't get any TV mode. We tryed with STAR, but it only give options from Audio 20 - to comand 50. I don't know, if the workman had the latest S/W (what does that mean?).
Do I have to put a new Zentral gateway from a facelift 2006 up W211 or what to do? ( I can borrow one, it has this number A 211 540 74 45 )

2. The navigator is VERY slow and it starts allways to calculate the route from near STUTTGART and does not show the car position on the road, just near the road. I have tryed to reset it, but without success.
How to make it understand that I live in Finland and start to calculate from here and show position better?
I can't get the speedometer to show any NAVI mode.
Does the TV in motion adapter disturbe the GPS ?
It allways finds about 9 satellits.

Thank's in advance, Jens H.
I have done lots of these upgrades.

I would start by removing the TV in motion adapter as this is almost certainly interfering with the speed signal. This may well fix your navigation issues.

NTG 2.5 will not work with the earlier TV tuners. You need one from a model year 2009 car. Then you need to remove any other old MOST device from the MOST loop and get the comand coded with STAR. It is possible to get the instrument cluster coded properly but you need to know what you are doing with STAR.

I Hope this helps,
View Public Profile
Visit Alfie's homepage!
Find all posts by Alfie
Add Alfie to Your Contacts
#23 Report Post
Old Today, 01:21 PM

Thank's, I will remove the Tv in motion this evening.

When I bought the stuff from Germany, I specially said that the TV tuner has to work with the NTG. They said that the one I bought is the right one, and it was VERY expensive.
I don't know how to check if it is the right one?

Why did the STAR not recognice the NTG?

I may still have the old 6-cd changer and MOST loop trough it, so long ago when I done it, can't remember. If so, I take them away too.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
panorama
View Public Profile
Send email to panorama
Find all posts by panorama
Add panorama to Your Contacts
#24 Report Post
Old Today, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panorama View Post
Thank's, I will remove the Tv in motion this evening.

When I bought the stuff from Germany, I specially said that the TV tuner has to work with the NTG. They said that the one I bought is the right one, and it was VERY expensive.
I don't know how to check if it is the right one?

Why did the STAR not recognice the NTG?

I may still have the old 6-cd changer and MOST loop trough it, so long ago when I done it, can't remember. If so, I take them away too.
That TV tuner may well work okay. Its the latest one and EPC does say except for model year 2008 which should mean MY2009 onwards. I would loop out all the old MOST devices so the only two devices on the MOST bus are the TV tuner and the comand. The Comand WILL need coding to have the MOST bus turned on (if its off already) and be told there is a TV tuner on the loop.

The STAR system needs to be a factory supported system and be made to think the car is a model year 2009 version. You should then be able to code it. alternatively you could see if MB will update your datacard with option 863 (TV, europe) and Comand NTG 2.5 (option 512 if its the changer type) and remove option 527 (Audio 20). Then you can ask your dealer to SCN code the cluster and the comand. This will set all the coding properly but you may find that the dealer wont do it for you though.
Makelus
Uusi tuttavuus
Uusi tuttavuus

Audio 20cc

Viesti Kirjoittaja Makelus »

Minua kiinnostaisi myös tosi paljon vaihto comand ntg 2.5:een.
Autoni on W211 220 cdi 2003 ja soittimena toimii Audio 20 cc kasettisoitin 6:den levyn vaihtajalla. :) Onnistuuko tämä ja mitä johtoja ja kaapeleita tähän tarvitaan?
nautseri
Mersumies
Mersumies

Viesti Kirjoittaja nautseri »

Oisko tästä apua.

http://www.mersuforum.net/forum/viewtop ... highlight=

Hakua käyttämäll lisää. :wink:
DBFI
Asiantuntija
Asiantuntija

Re: Audio 20cc

Viesti Kirjoittaja DBFI »

Makelus kirjoitti:Minua kiinnostaisi myös tosi paljon vaihto comand ntg 2.5:een.
Autoni on W211 220 cdi 2003 ja soittimena toimii Audio 20 cc kasettisoitin 6:den levyn vaihtajalla. :) Onnistuuko tämä ja mitä johtoja ja kaapeleita tähän tarvitaan?
Kannattaa hankkia ensimmäiseksi kytkentäkaaviot omasta autosta ja autosta johon NTG2.5 on asennettu niin näkee vähän mitä joutuu muuttamaan.

Audio 20 CC on yhtä hankala kuin Comand NTG1, helpoin olisi Audio 20 CD kun edellisissä on se AGW takaluukussa ja NTG2.5 sisältää kaiken eli kaiutinjohdot ja muut joutuu vetämään etupään ja takapään välille uusiksi.

Kabeldaviko on varmaan paras paikka hankkia valmis johtosarja ja muut romppeet että saa antennit ja mikrofonit toimimaan helposti.

Onko joku muuten kokeillut pitääkö paikkaansa että NTG2.5:een pääsee starilla kiinni jos ajaa sitä 171-moodissa? En oikein ymmärrä miksi diagnostiikkagateway siitä paranisi mutta noin jossakin väitettiin. Silloin olisi vaan helppo koodata NTG2.5 oikein jos ei ole alunperin auton conffikseen sopiva.
Makelus
Uusi tuttavuus
Uusi tuttavuus

Mbsca shopen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Makelus »

Entäs tuo Mbsca shopen ruotsissa.
Siellä myydään Comand Aps 2.5 Ntg:tä ja kaapelisarjoja. Mutta en löydä kaapelisarjaa Audio 20cc --> Comand 2.5 ntg. Sieltä löytyy vain audio 20 CD, Comand aps ntg1 ja Comand Aps 50 kaapelisarjoja.
Eli mikä näistä olisi oikea kaapelisarja minun audio 20cc:hen?
DBFI
Asiantuntija
Asiantuntija

Re: Mbsca shopen

Viesti Kirjoittaja DBFI »

Makelus kirjoitti:Entäs tuo Mbsca shopen ruotsissa.
Siellä myydään Comand Aps 2.5 Ntg:tä ja kaapelisarjoja. Mutta en löydä kaapelisarjaa Audio 20cc --> Comand 2.5 ntg. Sieltä löytyy vain audio 20 CD, Comand aps ntg1 ja Comand Aps 50 kaapelisarjoja.
Eli mikä näistä olisi oikea kaapelisarja minun audio 20cc:hen?
Eikös täällä ole monet odotelleet tavaraa aika pitkään tuolta MBSCA-kaupasta? Ja mahtaakohan kaapelit kuitenkin tulla Kabeldavikolta, miksi ei sitten ostaisi sieltä suoraan. Kannattaa kysyä ja varmistaa että tilattava kaapelisarja sopii autoon.

Eikös kuitenkin Audio 20 CC:lle (ilman 810:iä) sovi suoraan sama johtosarja kuin NTG1 Comandille eli tämä paketti:
http://www.kabeldaviko.de/w211-219.html
Behemoth
Mersumies
Mersumies

Re: W211 audio vanha cc20 muutos comand NTG 2,5

Viesti Kirjoittaja Behemoth »

Onko tietoa meneekö W211, joka 11/2008 valmistettu, Audio 20 tilalle Comand NTG 2.5? Eli tuo paikallaan oleva on myös NTG 2.5 mutta Audio 20. Onko plug and play vaihto?
epk
Valvoja
Valvoja

Re: W211 audio vanha cc20 muutos comand NTG 2,5

Viesti Kirjoittaja epk »

on.
Vastaa Viestiin